Please join our CenterFit community to access
- Free workout videos updated monthly
- Monthly newsletter with CenterFit updates, training tips and recipes
If you like the free stuff, you can upgrade to a paid membership for access to the entire library of workout videos which is growing weekly. Click to join now!
If you are already a member, click to login.
Having taught Pilates for over 15 years, I have seen firsthand how beneficial this form of exercise is for people of all ages, shapes and sizes. It is low impact on your joints and generally very safe for most people. Some of the ways in which I’ve noticed my students have benefit from Pilates include:
- Improved core strength & stability
- Decreased back pain (often eliminated entirely)
- Greater flexibility and mobility
- Better balance and integration of movement
- Reduced stress & anxiety and increased sense of well-being
Pilates is a system of movement that focuses on quality over quantity. It is meant to be performed very intentionally with great awareness of how you are executing the movement rather than how fast you can do them. I hope you enjoy these workouts!